Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

E-mail S.K.R.

E-mail
1. Imagine you have appeared for a job interview at a company. Now, prepare an e-mail thanking the                      appropriate authority.
Cc :  …………………….
Subject: Thanking you for taking the time to interview me.
Dear sir,
It was a matter of great pleasure to speak to you earlier today about the manager’s position at your reputed  organization, Logitech Inc. The post seems to be an excellent match for my interests and expertise. Moreover, I would like to add my assertiveness and skills to an effective term so that others get motivated to work as team members.
It is very much appreciated that you took the time to interview me. I am highly interested in working for the company and look forward to hearing from you regarding this position.
Sincerely,
Suman Kumar Roy
12/1 Kallanpur, Dhaka

2. Suppose, you want to buy an e-book. Write an e-mail to ‘kindle tech’, Dhaka asking the Sales officer to send you the e-book you have chosen on their website.
Cc : ………………………………
Subject : Ordering for an e-book
Dear Sir,
I would like to inform you that I am a regular online customer of your reputed company. Recently I have discovered that you have a good collection of numerous types of e-books. I also found a favorite book of mine on your website today. The book is titled ‘Outsourcing and Globalization’. I intend to buy this e-book through express delivery service. Please, send the mentioned product along with the invoice and other related documents.
It is hoped that your company will provide support by sending the best product on due time.
With regards,
Kheya Roy
12/5 Shamoly, Dhaka
Mobile phone : 0167xxxxxxx

3. Imagine, you will be away from home for a month. Write an e-mail to your news agent canceling your daily newspapers for this brief period.
Cc : …………………………...
Subject: Canceling daily papers for a month
Dear Sir,
I would like to inform you that I will be away from home from home along with my family members for one month. During this time, since no one will be at home, I have decided to cancel the dailies for a month dated from I March to 31 March, 2013.
It is hoped that you will take this information considerably and cancel my daily papers for the above mentioned period and will continue the delivery service from 1 April, 2013 onwards.
With regards,
Dona Suman
403/1 Kallanpur, Dhaka
Mobile Phone : 0171xxxxxxx
E-mail : dona_suman28@yahoo.com

4. Suppose, you want to go to a tour abroad holidays. Write an e-mail to the Manager of a travel agecy asking him to send you details of holidays abroad.
Cc :………………………...
Bcc : kheya129@gmail.com
Subject : seeking information about a tour abroad



Dear Sir,
I would like to inform you that I intend to go on a tour during the upcoming winter vacation with your renowned ‘Liberty Travel Agency’. I will go to Singapore and stay there for a week. I would like to start my journey on December 20th and return before December 28th, 2013. I would like to know about the details of the tour package including the popular tourist spots there.
It is hoped that you would forward me on e-mail with all the necessary information regarding the tour as soon as possible.
With regards,
Kheya Suman
Joypur, Rajshahi
Mobile phone : 0173xxxxxxx
E-mail : kheya_129@gmail.com
5. After booking a ticket from a travel company, suppose, due to unavoidable circumstances, you have to cancel your journey. Now write an e-mail to the manager of the travel company to cancel the ticket that was bought for you.
Cc :  …………………………….
Subject : Request for canceling my ticket     
Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to sadly inform you that my booked ticket for a Sylhet bound chair coach has to be cancelled due to an unavoidable personal issue. The coach and ticket number are 150 and B-4 respectively. It was booked for 4th April, which is 3 days from today. Since I was suggested to inform any cancellation two days prior to the journey, I wanted to confirm the cancellation by today .
It is hoped that you will consider my situation and cancel my booked ticket and inform me of the confirmation as soon as possible.
With regards,
Suman Kumar Roy
Uttara R/A, Dhaka
Moblie phone : 0174xxxxxxx
E-mail : suman kumar roy@gmail.com
6. Write an e-mail to your friend requesting him t o join your birthday party.
Cc : ………………………..
Bcc  : aunto79@hotmail.com
Subject : Invitation to my birthday party
Dear Hilmi
It was great to see you yesterday. Although we had a long conversation, I totally forgot to mention about an event. My sister is planning to celebrate my birthday next week. It would be arranged at our house. All my cousins will join us as well, but the event will be an incomplete one if you do not show up. So, please come by and join this family party.
Thank you,
7.   Suppose, you want to buy a computer. Now write an e-mail to a computer agency in reply to an advertisement in the newspaper regarding of buying a certain computer.
Cc : …………………………
Subject : Request of informing about a computer
Dear Sir,
It would be a matter of importance for me, provided you precede with a reply to my e-mail informing me the details about the computer you advertised in the newspaper. To be more specific I am interested know about “Apple’s iMac” with O.S.10. I want to know more details about the price, hard disk, processor, memory, RAM and so on.
It is hoped that your reputed firm would assist my by sending on e-mail informing me about the mentioned product.
With regards,
Shusmi Ghos
55 Shobujpara,,Nilphamari
Mobile Phone : 0175xxxxxxx

E-mail : shusmi 129@gmail.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments