Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Composition For J.S.C. Students ( NIL. Govt: Girls High School) 2016

Composition For J.S.C. Students ( NIL. Govt: Girls High School) 2016

1. Your favorite hobby
   Hobby is an interesting pursuit other than one’s main occupation. It is usually followed during leisure. It does not bring money but it brings immense pleasures and joys to us. It is necessary to make our life enjoyable and cheerful. Without it life becomes dull and monotonous.
    Different persons have different choices. Some choose gardening, some like drawing picture, some like painting; while other like rearing birds or catching fish, collecting stamps and so on. But whatever be the hobby, it has its own values. A person chooses his hobby according to his own linking. I am a student of class viii. Like others, I have also my hobby and it is gardening.
        One may wonder why I should give time and energy to such an unproductive work. One may say it is a mere waste of time and energy. I do not feel or think it so. The one or two hours that I spend in my garden are not lost. It strengthens my body and refreshes my mind. Every day in the morning I feel a great pleasure when I see my garden adorned with flowers. The flowers in the garden look like stars in the sky. I am charmed at their beauty and my heart dances with joy when they tossing their heads in gentle breeze. At night when the sweet scent of flowers comes into my room with air, it makes me very happy and fills up mind with heavenly peace. That is why; I choose gardening as my hobby. No other hobby can afford me more pleasure than it.
      My garden is in front of our house. Everybody in the afternoon I go to my garden with a spade or hoe and work there. I usually turn or dig the earth and make it fit for planting flower plants. I also pull out weeds and grasses from the garden. I have put a fence around it so that cattle or naughty children cannot do any harm to the plants. I water the plants everyday in the afternoon. I have all kinds of flower-plants in my garden such as rose, chameli, shefali, sunflower, dahlia, beli etc.
      A hobby gives pleasure as well as instruction. It makes a man active and strong. A man who has a hobby does not spend his spare time in idleness. He engages himself in some useful works. It increases one’s knowledge too. If he likes gardening, he will have to know something about the flowers and plant life. Working in the garden is also a sort of physical exercise which improves his health. It gives joy to the man who owns it as well as to others who see it. The hobby occupies his mind so much so that it leaves hardly any room for evil thoughts to grow and thrive in mind.
        Gardening as a hobby is really a great source of joy and pleasure. It makes our body strong and mind cheerful. It gladdens our mind and purifies our soul. The original parents of mankind in their innocent state perhaps placed for this very reason in the Garden of Eden.
2. The Importance of Reading Newspaper.
Newspaper provides us with information collected from around the globe. It also helps to develop new ideas, and at times guide the common man how to think and discuss. We may say that today we are living in a newspaper culture. Whether in English or other regional languages, almost every man gets benefited from newspaper. A newspaper acts an important medium to control corruption and scams. The chief topics of general interest in newspaper includes politics, social issues, sports, economy, movies, and share market.
Newspaper is a mode of mass communication. It is very helpful in creating social awareness. Newspaper raises voices against social issues such as child labor, dowry system, etc. They urge the common people to act and behave in a rational manner.
    Our is an age of modern science. Modern science has invented new ways and means for our comforts. Reading newspaper is beyond doubt a good habit. Newspaper is the mirror of the day.
     Newspaper brings us the news of the world. So the importance of newspaper reading is great. A man becomes well-versed in the current politics and political incidents of the world. It helps the nation to form national integration. It develops the outlook of the people of all sectors.
     Newspaper is a storehouse of knowledge. General Knowledge is an essential part of education. Newspaper is the best means for acquiring knowledge. The students can know very interesting things by reading a newspaper. The reading of newspaper is very useful for the students to develop their language ability and knowledge of the world.
    Newspaper can give us a clear idea of the current events of the country and the world. The newspaper also brings out the plans and policies of the corporations and the government. Newspaper is the best medium of advertisements concerning business, trade and industry.
   A person who does not read newspapers is like one shut up in a closed door. We may have the radio and the television today, but they do not give us detailed information as the newspaper does.
   So, to conclude, it can be noted that newspaper is the mirror of the day. Life would be dull without newspaper and breakfast would lose much of its cheer.

3. 'Your Daily Life'

Introduction: It is the duty of every one to prepare a routine of work that will help him to do everything in time. To make the proper use of our time it is absolutely necessary to have daily routine. For a student, it is all the more necessary. I am a student. I have a routine of my own. I strictly follow it.
   With the break of dawn, my day begins. It is my habit to rise early in the morning. After rising from bed I usually brush my teeth, wash my hands, face and feet and then say my morning prayer. After my prayer I go to the open field to take physical exercise. After taking physical exercise, I get back home. Then I take my breakfast which mother keeps ready for me. When my breakfast is over, I go to my reading room to prepare my day’s lessons. I stay there three hours at a stretch with complete devotion to studies.
  At 10:30 a.m. I get myself ready to go to school. Usually I go to school at 11 a.m. I spend valuable five hours over there daily. I take my seat in the front bench and listen attentively to what my teachers say. Our school starts at 12:00 noon and gets over at 4:30 p.m. During the school hours I remain very busy with my studies.
   When the school is over, I come back home direct. After changing my school dress, washing my hands and face I take some light refreshment and merrily go to the field to play with my friends.
   Coming back from playground I take ablution and say evening prayer. After it I go to my reading room and study with the deep attention to prepare my lessons for the next day. At 9:30 p.m. I generally take my supper. After supper I say my Esha prayer. Before retiring to bed I listen to the Television or Radio which provides me with charming songs and music. I enjoy them until I feel drowsy. This is how I spend my time every day.
      A well regulated daily life is a must for everybody to reach the goal of life. Without making and maintaining a regulated daily life none can expect to succeed in life. So, everybody should have a daily routine and follow it strictly.
4. A Memorable Day in Your Life.
   Human life is full of events. Some of these pleasant and we remember it long. My first day at High School  is a memorable event in my life.
    I heard a lot of things about Secondary  education from my elder brothers. I had long been anxiously waiting for this day. The memorable day came at last. It was the 5th of May 2014. My joys knew no bounds. On that day I had my meal well and put on my best clothes.
 At 10 a.m. I entered the campus of S.K.R. High School  with new hopes and aspiration. The School campus was full of students. They were all unknown to me. I was moving here and there at last I found a fried of mine.
   After a while the bell of the School rings. I entered the class  room where a large number of students were seated on the benches. Just after a second, a fair looking gentleman appeared before us. I came to know that he was the teacher of English. The teacher  called over the rolls. Then there followed a friendly discussion. I listened to his words with rapt attention.  I enjoyed the class pleasantly.

 I went to the college library. I was wondered to see so many books in the library.
   At 4 p.m.  the bell of last period rang and I left the school  with a mind full of joy and new experience. I shall never forget this day. This in indeed the most memorable day in my life.
5. Your Experience Of Visiting A Flood Affected Area.
Bangladesh has been suffering from various problems since its birth in 1971. Along with other problems, it has to face different natural calamities round the year. Flood is one of the devastating natural calamities which visit Bangladesh almost every year. About two third population of Bangladesh have direct or indirect experience of flood. Recently I have visited a flood affected area.
    Since flood is very common and it visits Bangladesh almost every year, there are many volunteer organizations to help the flood affected people. I enlisted myself with a volunteer organization and during August of this year I visited a village which was flood-affected seriously. Almost all the people of the village were the victims of flood which caused untold sufferings to them. The water level rose abnormally. It inundated the whole village and its surrounding areas and finally water touched almost the roof of many houses.
    We built many temporary houses on high places. We also helped many people to repair or shift their houses so that they live during the flood. Many people started living on their roofs and we helped them to make temporary sheds on the roofs.
    All communications were suspended. Standing crops were damaged, trees were uprooted and many houses were washed away. Human beings, cattle and other domestic animals were passing their days with untold sufferings. The flood water washed away the stored food stuffs and left people in grief and starvation.
   We opened different relief camps in nearby schools and colleges. The people were also suffering greatly for want of food, clothes, pure drinking water, and medicine. We received adequate reliefs from government and different non-government organizations. We distributed them properly so that sufferings do not assume epidemic shape.
   The affected people were receiving food, shelter and medicine but they were not happy at all. In fact, it caused a great devastation. Many people lost their property. Even many people died. Above all it was a terrible scene. I will never forget it.
6. Population Problem In Bangladesh.
The population of a country is a blessing for her. But it becomes a curse when it grows very quickly and the People would not be productive. Bangladesh is a small country. Her population is too much to her area. At Present, the population of our country is increasing rapidly. So population Problem Of our country is the Burning question of the day.
Over population is a great threat for our country. If our population grows at a high rate, our country will have faced a great problem. This will affect the economic development and progress of the country. The country would not be able to give proper food, clothes, residence, educational facilities, medical facilities and other basic necessities of life to this increasing people.
   There are many causes of over population in our country. Some of them are:1) Ignorance: Most of the people of our country are ignorant. They do not know about the problem of over population. So they do not take the measures to control the birth rate through family planning.2) Superstitions: Some rural and religious superstitions obstruct our people in family planning or birth control. For this reason, they do not become interested in family planning
3) Early Marriage: Most of the boys and girls of our country get married before they become matured. This early marriage is a special cause of high rate of population growth.
4) Lack of Female Education: Women are half of the population of our country. But most of them are not educated. So, they are not aware of the negative effects of over population.

To check the growth of over population the following measures should be taken. Firstly, the high birth rate of population has to be checked through the family planning. It is the main effective solution of the problem. Secondly, we have to make campaign to educate mass people. It will help them to understand the value of family planning and the problem of over population. Thirdly, early marriage has to be strictly stopped by government low. People have to be aware about this. Lastly, various encouraging Programmers Should be taken too meek the people eager to stop the high growth rate of population.
    Indeed, Population problem is a great problem of our country. So, we all should take proper Steps to check the growth of population. Even our government should take serious steps against it.
7. A Village Fair You Visited.
   A fair is held in my village every year on the day of Baisakhi. The Baisakhi always falls on the thirteenth day of April every year. It is on this day that the farmers start harvesting their crops. Hence the day is celebrated with great joy with only little variations from, village to village. I went to see the Baisakhi fair held in my village last year. It covered quite a vast area outside the village.
   A very large numbers of people from nearby villages were making a bee-line to the fair. There were a large number of stalls. At many stalls, sweets and other eatables were available in large quantities. They were taking their choice able foods from the stalls.
Different stalls were collecting and selling different types of items. Some stalls were selling colourful toys, balloons and balls. There was a great rush at stalls selling ladies’ items like glass bangles, bracelets, necklaces, nail-polishes, lipsticks and several other items of artificial jeweler.
   In one corner, a magician was showing his tricks. And in another corner a snake-charmer was singing with his pipe in front of a Cobra who had its hood raised while a large crowd of people stood around.
   However, the fair was really enjoyable and it gave me much pleasure and from it I collected much practical knowledge.
8.Tree Plantation.

“Give back the forest, take your town”, says Rabindranath tagore. By these lines the poet tries to convince us about the importance of trees. Tree plantation means planting trees more and more. It is not possible to lead a happy and peaceful life without trees.
      Lands in the upper valley of a river are more suitable for the growth and development of forest. But Bangladesh is a lower reverie country. For this reason, we have no rich forest resources. Our forest resources constitute with the forest of Bhawal, Madhupur, Chittagong hill tracts and the famous Sundarbans.
     Some people inconsiderately cut down trees everywhere. They do not think that the destruction of forests can destroy the environmental system. Because of deforestation, Bangladesh is now at the risk of turning into a desert. Besides, we may also face the problems of flood, soil erosion; drought etc. it is a great threat to out environment.
     There is ample scope for forestation in Bangladesh. Sea beaches, low lying areas and fallow lands can be brought under the schema of forestation with special types to trees suited to the soil. June is the best time for planting trees.
     Trees play an important role in our daily life. In order to live we need oxygen. Trees give us that oxygen. They give us food and fruits. They also provide us shelter. we get wood from trees and without wood we cannot make houses, furniture, boats, launches, and ships etc. It trees are planted on the banks of rivers and sea-shores, soil erosion can be prevented. They also prevent air pollution. Trees protect the country from the harmful green house effect.
    To preserve our environment we should plant more and more trees. Tree plantation programme should be expanded to the remote corner of the country. The officers connected with this programme should take proper steps and needful measures to make it success. Government should take necessary steps to make it success. Government should take necessary steps to make the people interested in planting trees.
 Trees are important for our life. The necessity of trees and the importance of tree plantation cannot be ignored in any way. So it is our bounden duty to plant trees more and take care of the trees.
9. International Mother Language Day.
   Every nation has some achievements that they can take pride. Our language day is our national event and achievement. But the matter of pride for us is that this national event has crossed our national boundary and become universalized. The International Mother Language Day is the recognition of our language movement and the heroic sacrifices of the language martyrs by the international community. Now, after the recognition, our language day is observed globally as International Mother Language Day.
    February 21st is observed as the language day. This day is the culmination of a serious of protest and events that took place between 1948 and 1952.After the independence of Pakistanthe ruling authority of west Pakistan recognized Urdu as the state language of Pakistan in 1948 and tired to impose it on the Bangla-speaking majority people. Not only that they also denied the demand of the Bangalis for the
recognition of Bangla as the state language.
    In 1952 protests erupted throughout East Pakistan against the imposition of Urdu and for the recognition of Bangla as the state language of Pakistan. The ruling authority imposed section 144 all over the country as the protest grew stronger. However, when students, politician and general masses brought out a procession in Dhaka University area defying the section 144,the police charged fire on the procession. As a result, Rafiq, Jabbar, Salam, Barkat; Shafiq met martyrdom. Finally, Bangla was recognized as the state language. Since then, the day is observed throughout the country with solemnity and due homage.
    On 17 November 1999, UNESCO, a specialized organization of United Nations (UN) recognized our language movement and sacrifices of the Martyrs. They declared that UNESCO would observe the day internationally. Since 2000, The International Mother Language Day is being observed all over the world. The recognition by the UNESCO and the observance of the day by the international community has increased our national glory and uplifted the sacrifices of our language martyrs. Through UNESCO recognition, our language day has got international status.
   The recognition of our language day and the proclamation of the observance of the day internationally is very significant. UNESCO’s recognition is not simply a recognition of our language movement, but it recognizes that is the birth right of every nation or race to speak in their own language. The proclamation also said that this recognition would help to preserve all the languages of the world and that diversity of languages is important to maintain cultural identity and distinction.
    Since 1952, the 21st February is observed as the language day in our country. We remember our martyrs, their sacrifices and pay homage to the heroic souls who laid down their lives for the cause of our mother tongue. We have erected monuments (known as Shahid Minar) in remembrance of them and on 21 February we offer flower wreaths and stand silent in honor of them.
    However, the importance of 21st February and it’s observance lies elsewhere. It is a sows the seed of our liberation war. And importantly, the language movement teaches us that we have raise for achieving our rights, for establishing our place of honor and dignity in the world. it teaches us not to bow down to any oppression. It also inspires us to sacrifice our most treasured thing for sake of the country. So the importance of international Mother Language Day is very significant.
    We are the only nation of the world to sacrifice lives for mother tongue. International Mother Language Day is a glorious recognition of our history and our achievement. International Mother language Day highlights the importance of linguistic identity. We are really proud that we have achieved something that has got global acceptance.
10. Childhood Memories.
    Childhood is the sweetest and most memorable period in a man’s life. Every man or woman has childhood memories. I have also some memories. Very often these memories are reflected on my mind in my loneliness. Whenever I remember my childhood days, I feel happy and delighted.  I always remember the playground which was behind our house. I always used to playground which was behind our house. I always used to play there with my friends. I and some of my friends used to row on the river, jump into it and swim in it. Sometime we caught fish by hook.
    The memory of my stealing fruits is very interesting. I was very fond of stealing mangoes, litchis, black barriers and other fruits with my friends. One day I and some of my friends went to steal mango in a certain tree. But the owner of the tree caught us with mangoes. We were trembling with fear. But the man did nothing. i shall never forget this memory.
     The memory of the first day at school is still fresh in my life mind. My father took me to the nearest primary school for admission. I was taken to the headmaster’s room. At first I got frightened. The headmaster asked me some questions. I could answer them properly. I was allowed to classmates received me cordially.
    All of my memories are not joyful. Some are also painful and heart touching. The death of my grandmother is one of them. One morning I heard the sound of crying from my grandmother’s living room. We rushed there. I saw grandmother lying on her bed with a sheet covering. I could understand that she is no more in the world. I was greatly shocked and wept. It was the first death scene in my life. I will never forget this sad event.
     Except some events my childhood days were fully happy. The happy memories of those days are still in my heart with great joy. I wish I could have my childhood days again. 
11. Your Aim In Life.
      The target of a ship is to reach the port, the aim of a book is to join the river and the goal of a river is to meet the sea. Similarly, every man should have a definite aim that determines his future career and helps him reaching the goal of life. It is the driving force in a man akin to aim in life. It is a great virtue and everybody should have it. If a man does not have any definite aim he cannot succeed in life.
      Different persons have different aims in life. Somebody craves for honour, and high dignity in the society, somebody desires the power and somebody wants wealth. Again, somebody wants to be a doctor and so on. This choice of profession depends on one’s taste, aptitude and intensity of desire.
       From my childhood I had a great regard for teaching profession. As such I had always cherished an intense desire in my mind for becoming a teacher. My father who is a school teacher has inspired me to take this teaching profession. He has often said that a teacher can give real service to his country through teaching. I have also got inspiration from my school teachers. Their inspirations have left an effect on me and I have come to believe that nothing can be nobler than to build up the character of the future generation. Another reason behind my choice is that profession of a teacher is noble and his life is a dedicated one. Moreover, 60% of our people have no light of education. And as such, they are suffering for ignorance. So, I want to give them the light of education and make them good citizens of the country. For all these reasons, I have decided to be a teacher.
    To be a good teacher I wish to prepare myself first. I am now an J.S.C Examinee. After passing the Junior and the secondary school certificate (J.S.C. & S.S.C) and H.S.C Examinations with credit, I shall get myself admitted into a renowned University for Honours and Masters Degree. After having done Masters I shall finish the B.Ed and M.Ed. course to qualify myself as a good teacher.I shall also complete some training courses on teaching profession.
     When I have finished my course of studies, I like to join the High School located in my own village, where, I will render my best services to the society and the nation at large in teaching I shall vest my all out efforts to enkindle the light of learning in the minds of people.From my childhood I saw most of our villagers are not educated and they face various problems. I like to remove their present condition. I must help them teaching their children.
     A man's real success in life greatly depends on his proper choice of career. My long cherished aim in life is to bring a desirable change in human behavior through education. I shall be happy and consider my work amply rewarded, if I can give them proper education and knowledge and make them good citizens of the country.
12. Physical Exercise.
     Physical exercise means the movement of our limbs according to some rules. It is good for health. It gives us health and energy. It is necessary for the preservation of health. We cannot enjoy sound health without it. Physical exercise makes a man active and strong. It keeps him free from various fatal diseases.
    There are various kinds of physical exercise. Walking, riding, swimming, rowing and different types of games are good forms of exercise. All of them are not suitable for everybody. There are some forms of physical exercise like badminton, cricket, hockey, football, tennis are quite good. For the female table tennis and badminton are quite nice exercises. Other hand, walking which is a very common and easy exercise is good for the weak and the old.
    Physical exercise should not be taken all the time. It must be taken in the open air. So morning and evening are the best time for taking physical exercise. Closed room is not proper place for taking exercise. We should take physical exercise regularly. But remember, no exercise should be taken immediate after taking meal or in empty stomach. Do not take over exercise. It may tell up the health.
    Physical exercise develops all parts of our body. It keeps us sound. It helps us to be cheerful and active. It also helps us digest food and keeps the body free from various diseases. Our life is full of struggles and activities. One can tackle them simply if one has physical fitness and mental alertness. Physical exercise is essential to make our body physically fit. A person can have a sound mind only when he has a sound body. So, in order to have a sound mind in a sound body physical exercise is of greatest significant for all. Exercise takes our mind away from the drudgery of work and fills it with joy. It increases our vitality. . Physical exercise also gives us fresh energy refreshes our mind and helps us to return to work with improved strength. So we should take physical exercise every day.
     Health is the root of all happiness. Physical exercise keeps us healthy. Many people do not take physical exercise regularly. Then soon lose their health. They fall victims to many diseases. So the necessity of taking exercise should not be ignored. Physical exercise prolongs our life and strengthens our mind. If we want to keep our mind and body fresh, we should take regular physical exercise.
13. Your Favourite Game.
There are many kinds of games in our country. Of all games, I like football most. Football is my favorite game because it has special advantages. It is mot as costly as cricket. It gives us much pleasure. It thrills both the players and the spectators. It is a foreign game. It came from England. At present, football is played all over the world.
   Football is played in an open large field. The ground is 110 to 120 yards long and 70 to 80 yards wide. There are two goal posts at each of the two opposite ends of the field. A bar is tied on the goal posts which is eight feet above from the ground. There are also centre and penalty box.
    The game is played between two teams. Each team has eleven players. There are a goal keeper, two backs, three half backs and five forwards on each side. The goal keeper and the two backs play on the defensive while the others lead the attack towards the opposite goal. The half backs play on the defensive and lead the attack also. A ball is placed at the centre. A referee conducts the game. As soon as the whistles, the game starts. Each team attacks the opponent and defends its own. Each team tries heart and soul to net the ball. The whole game is divided into two equal halves with an interval of ten minutes. At the end of the first half each team change sits side. When a team nets a ball to the opponent’s goal, the players and supporters of that team are beside themselves with joy. The players of the team who can score many goals can win the game.
     There are some hard and fast rules for conducting the game. According to the rules the game is played. The players abide by these rules and show respect to the decision of the referee. Football game has many merits. First of all it makes a man strong, healthy and wealthy. It teaches many moral qualities and virtues like obedience, co-operation, discipline, tolerance punctuality etc.
     In spite of having some demerits, football is my favourite game. Through this game one can learn and acquire many good qualities and virtues of head and heart. A man can also earn a lot through the game.
14. Your Visit to a Historical Place.
Traveling is an important part of education. In the stress and strain of our daily life we become weary. We become impatient to get relieved and relaxed. By travelling we seek refuge from the monotony of life. I am a student of a reputed college where strict discipline is maintained. We enjoy less number of holidays than other institutions. As a result, I along with my friends was waiting for a vacation. We took decision that we would go on a tour to a place of historical interest. At last the long cherished vacation came and we went to visit the Shat Gombuj Mosque and the mausoleum of Khan Jahan Ali at Bagerhat.

We got on the the 'Simanta Express' from Kamlapur Railway Station at around 7.15 pm. The train started to roll after five minutes. For some time we were talking on various subjects. Then I fell asleep. I awoke once on my way to Khulna. It is almost 9 am next morning when we reached Khulna Railway Station. We went to the Parjatan Motel, had our bath and breakfast and took some rest. We left motel right at 11 am and crossed Rupsha Ferry Ghat. Then we got on the bus bound for Bagerhat. After an hour and half, we reached our desired place.

The Mazar of Khan Jahan Ali is a fine one storied building. It has a beautiful dome. Hazrat Khan Jahan Ali was buried there. The tomb was made of cut out stones. It cannot be accurately said where from these stones were brought. But there is a hearsay that saint Khan Jahan Ali brought these stones from Chittagong by floating on water. On the tomb there are some inscriptions in Arabic. An inscription says that he died on 25th October, 1459. There is also a small mosque nearby. A close associate of Khan Jahan Ali was buried outside the tomb. On the night of the full moon of the month of Chaitra, a big fair is held beside the Mazar. Many people attend the fair.

I also visited the Shatgambuj Mosque. It is the largest brick-built mosque in the country. Unfortunately, it is in dilapidated condition now. The mosque stands on sixty pillars having seventy seven exquisitely curved domes. It is said that Khan Jahan Ali ran his administration from there. The mosque is a great attraction to the tourists and visitors. There is also a big pond near the Shatgambuj Mosque. This pond is called 'Ghoradighi' because it was a race course before its excavation. I visited the dighi and came to know many things about the social work of Khan Jahan Ali.

Bagerhat is undoubtedly a place of historical interest. I spent eight hours there and saw many historical things and enjoyed myself. I left Bagerhat but the memory of Bagerhat is still ever fresh in my mind. History is the evidence of the past. We can know our own past culture and heritage by paying visit to the places of historical interests. This will help increase our knowledge and at the same time remove our monotony resulted from study and give us fresher energy for the further study.


Post a Comment

0 Comments