1. Write an e-mail to your friend thanking him for a nice birthday gift. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Saturday, November 25, 2017

1. Write an e-mail to your friend thanking him for a nice birthday gift.

1. Write an e-mail to your friend thanking him for a nice birthday gift.

Suppose you are Heya,. Your best friend is Rumman who sent you a birthday present since she could not attend the party. Now write her an email thanking her for a nice birthday present.

From :    heya80@gmail.com
To :         rumman60@gmail.com
Sent :      Thursday, 1 July; 2016
Subject : Thanking for a nice birthday present
Dear Rumman, 
My 14th birthday passed off smoothly and happily yesterday. Since you are my best friend, I missed you very much. I received your nice present that you had sent me just before the programme. I can easily feel how much you love me. Friend, of all presents that I was presented, yours was the loveliest. I have long been waiting to purchase “Things Fall Apart”, the most acclaimed novel by Chinua Achebe. How could you guess my thought? I heartily thank you for your superb present and I shall always keep it as a memento of your profound love for me.

Yours  loving,
Heya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad