10. Write an email to your friend consoling her father’s sudden death. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Saturday, November 25, 2017

10. Write an email to your friend consoling her father’s sudden death.

      10. Write an email to your friend consoling her father’s sudden death.
From    : shimla80@yahoo.com
To        : eshika60@gmail.com
Sent     : Sunday, 20 October, 2016; 10:00 pm.
Subject : condolence.
Dear Eshika,
I am very shocked to know that your father is no more on earth. It is irrecoverable. But you know man is mortal. Today or tomorrow everybody must die. With the course of time, you and I also will die. The news of the sudden death of your father has come to me as a bolt from the blue. I don’t have any language to console you. I request you to endure this sad incident with courage. Let’s pray to Allah for his departed soul.
I pray that Allah might give you strength to bear the loss and his soul may rest in peace.
Your loving friend,

Shimla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad