12.Write an email to your friend about the accident you have witnessed. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Saturday, November 25, 2017

12.Write an email to your friend about the accident you have witnessed.

      12.Write an email to your friend about the accident you have witnessed.
From    : esha80@yahoo.com
To        : shafa60@gmail.com
Sent     : Sunday, 20 October, 2016; 10:00 pm.
Subject: about a street accident I have witnessed.
Dear Shafa,
You are eager to know about the street accident that I have watched recently. Recently I have watched a terrible street accident. It was March 10, 2016.After school hour, I was returning home on foot. I saw a boy crossing the busy school road. Just at the moment, a cruel truck was running at a great speed. The truck driver could not control the speed. He was run over by the speedy truck. I rushed to the spot and found him dead. His parents were informed of the accident. I will never forget this serious accident. Please be advised that you must be careful at the time of crossing any busy l road. 
Your loving friend

      Esha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad