8. Write an email to your friend thanking him for his hospitality. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Saturday, November 25, 2017

8. Write an email to your friend thanking him for his hospitality.

      8.   Write an email to your friend thanking him for his hospitality.
From    : jaba80@yahoo.com
To        : mohona60@gmail.com
Sent     :Sunday, 20 October, 2016; 10:00 pm.
Subject: Thanking you for your hospitality.
Dear Mohona,
At first take my love. I hope you are fine by the grace of Allah. I am also fine with blessings of all. Last week I went to your sweet house and I spent six days with you in your sweet family. I will never forget those happy and joyful days while I had been with you at your village home. I was highly charmed at the loving care of all the members of your family. The sweet memory of my short stay at your house will remain ever fresh in my mind.
Your loving friend

Jaba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad