11. Write an e-mail to your friend to console her as she has failed in the Examination. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Saturday, November 25, 2017

11. Write an e-mail to your friend to console her as she has failed in the Examination.

11. Write an e-mail to your friend to console her as  she has failed in the Examination.
From    : orthy80@gmail.com
To        : mukta20@yahoo.com
Sent     : Sunday, 20 October, 2016; 10:00 pm.
Subject: condolence
Dear Mukta,
I have heard that you have failed in the Half-yearly Examination. I know you are passing your time with a heavy heart. The news of your failure came to me as a bolt from the blue. I still can’t understand how it could happen. I realize your depressive mood and mental agony. I think something is wrong somewhere. I know you are a brilliant student. Please go on with your preparation for the coming examination, forgetting or ignoring the past. Please extend my regards to your parents. Hope thing will be all right with you in no time. No more today. Please write to me as early as possible.      
Your loving friend,

Orthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad