YOUR FAVOURITE PERSONALITY. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Friday, May 31, 2019

YOUR FAVOURITE PERSONALITY.


YOUR FAVOURITE PERSONALITY.
Everyone has his / her own personality. I have also my personality. There are many people all around the world who are very famous and celebrities. But my favorite personality is my father. My father is my hero and an awesome father.
He is kind, polite and really friendly to everyone. He is a pastor by profession and is very good in teaching to his family and congregation. He is always ready to help and support the needy and helpless. He is God fearing person and always teaches us to remember the God’s gifts and God’s love for the world. I am so proud to have a father like him and I pray that He may live long. He is a pillar and a strong hand for his family.
He is a simple man with kind rules. He never refuses anybody if someone comes to the door asking for help. He has a loving and soft hearted. I haven’t seen a man like him. Everybody likes him when he goes to his people and congregation. His department is also happy on his kind nature and God fearing work.
There are so many guys I have seen who are living a good life because of my father, who sent them to the school, universities and Bible institutes for learning and making their future because many of them were unable to study and become a better person. I pray for his life and health. He is not so white, not so handsome, maybe not so good appearance but he is my hero, my favorite and my ideal man. The best in the whole world and nobody is like him I ever seen.
He is my friend and always ready to encourage, appreciate me for success and always ready to help me wherever I need a friend or a support of my father. I proud of my father and wish him good health, age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad