Write A dialogue about buying some necessary things (between you and a salesman). - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Write A dialogue about buying some necessary things (between you and a salesman).


Write A dialogue about buying some necessary things (between you and a salesman).
“A dialogue between you and a salesman about buying some necessary things”

Myself     :  Good morning sir! how are you?
Salesman: I am fine and you?

Myself     :  I am also fine I want to buy some necessary things for my family.
Salesman: What things do you want to buy sir? Please tell me.

Myself     :  I want two liters of double-toned milk, a dozen eggs, a liter of soybean cooking oil, one pouch of butter milk, two kilogram of toor dal, three flavored yogurt, and a kilogram of raw groundnut.
Salesman: Let me collect the items sir.

Myself     :  Ok I am waiting. But mind it collect the fresh things. Don't try to you give me over dated things.
Salesman: Ok sir don't worry for that.

Myself     :  Have you collected all the things that I want to buy?
Salesman: Yes, sir here is the collection of all the things that you have ordered.

Myself     :  What is the price of the collection of the things?
Salesman: It is only TK.3000.

Myself     :  Ok here is TK.3000.
Salesman: Thank you so very much for buying your necessary things here. Please come here again sir if you are pleased  with us.

Myself     :  Obviously I will come here again to buy my necessary things because I am pleased with the conduct you have shown me. Bye.
Salesman: You are most welcome sir. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad