Write a dialogue between two friends about the bad effects of Face book. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Write a dialogue between two friends about the bad effects of Face book.


Write a dialogue between two friends about the bad effects of Face book.
“Dialogue between two friends on the bad effects of Face book”

Map: Hello Rafi, how are you?
Rafi: I am fine and you?

Map: I am also fine. I came to learn that you have opened a facebook account. Is it true?
Rafi: Yes, it is true. Recently I have opened a facebook account.

Map: Could you please let me know why you have opened the account?  
Rafi: The present age is an age of globalization. It is Internet which has made the world a global village. So, I think I should have a facebook account.

Map: It is okay if your aim is positive and fair.
Rafi: Of course, my aim is positive and fair. Facebook is the most popular social networking site that helps us to connect our relatives and friends living different parts in the world.

Map: You are correct. But you have to remain cautious about connecting unknown people.
Rafi: Strange indeed! What is the problem if I connect unknown people? Is there any bad effects of facebook?

Map: You have raised a good question. You know some recent incidents occurred in different parts of the world.
Rafi: Yes, I know. Anarchy in different parts of the world is taking place through facebook. Arab spring was also spread through facebook.

Map: Exactly! However, don't be too much addicted to facebook. If you become addicted to it, it will hamper your study and change your mind set.  
Rafi: Yes, indeed! I see your concern is for my well-being.

Map: Please tell me more about the the bad effects of Facebook so that I can keep myself aloof from being addicted to Facebook.
Rafi: Surfing Facebook does show abnormal symptoms among many teenagers such as depression, excessive aggression, abnormal anxiety or even normal anxiety. Those suffering from social anxiety tend to immerse themselves in front of Facebook. Teenagers usual have emotional problems and are very conscious of their self-image, their bodies, and their looks. If socially, they feel inferior they tend to avoid social interactions. Obviously, they would like to spend hours sitting writing for the Facebook.

Map: Yes, I support your point. Any more?
Rafi: Browsing Facebook does distract one’s mind from many other activities. One can be involved in constructive activities that keeps one’s mind healthy. Merely spending hours on Facebook and conversing via it is not healthy

Map: Definitely, I must be careful of the negative impact of Facebook. Thank you very much informing me of the bad effects of Face book.
Rafi: Thank you too for listening to me.

Map: Bye, friends.
Rafi: Ok, Bye. See you again.


Map:You are absolutely right. I hope you will never deviate from the right path. Thank you.
Rafi: You are most welcome. See you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad