Write a dialogue between you and your teacher about how to find a word in a dictionary. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Monday, June 3, 2019

Write a dialogue between you and your teacher about how to find a word in a dictionary.


Write a dialogue between you and your teacher about how to find a word in a dictionary.
“A dialogue between I and My Teacher about looking up words in a dictionary.”
Myself: Good afternoon, Teacher.
Teacher: Good afternoon, Sikto. How are you?

Myself: I’m fine and what about you?
Teacher: I’m also fine. How about your studies?

Myself: I’m going on well with my studies. But now I’m thinking about a very important matter.                                              
Teacher: What’s that?

Myself: About looking up words in the dictionary.
Teacher: Is this the fact? Have you started using a dictionary recently?

Myself: Yes, I’ve. But I find it hard to look up my desired words instantly in the dictionary. How can I get those words easily, teacher?                           
Teacher: Haven’t you learnt it yet?

Myself:  Actually, I’m a new user. Would you mind suggesting me the ways of looking up words in the dictionary?
Teacher: I would never mind. To look up a word in the dictionary, your first work is to open the page where you can find the first letter of your desired word.

Myself: I’ve got this point before. Then what should I do?
Teacher: Then you will have to match the second letter by turning over the pages or in the page.

Myself: If I follow this way, then sometimes I find the wrong word. Can you tell me the reason?
Teacher: You should proceed on matching the letters of the third, the fourth and so on to look up your desired word. And then you can look up the meaning, opposite words, Parts of Speech and the usages of the word easily just following the word. Have you got it now?

Myself: Certainly, I’ve got it clearly.
Teacher: Will you be able to look up words in the dictionary independently in future?

Myself: Of course, I’ll. Thank you so much for your kind suggestion.
Teacher: You’re most welcome.

Myself: Bye, friend. See you later.
Teacher: Bye, see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad