Write an application to your Headmaster for changing your shift. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Friday, November 8, 2019

Write an application to your Headmaster for changing your shift.


Write an application to your Headmaster for changing your shift.
09-November, 2019
The Headmaster,
Nilphamari Government High School, Nilphamari.
Subject : An application for change of Day Shift.
Sir,
With due respect I would like to inform you that my name is Nahid Islam and I am student of class Six of Day Shift  in your school. I have certain issues facing in Day Shift. My parents are service holders. They go to their office at 8 am and return home at 6 pm. For this, they can not take me to my school. And it is difficult for me to bear the unbearable heat at noon. So, it will be better and suitable for me to attend the classes in Morning Shift.

I, therefore, hope that considering the problems discussed above, you would be kind enough to grant my prayer and oblige thereby.
Yours obediently,
Nahid Islam,
Class: Six,
Shift: Day
Section : A
Roll no: o5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad