Write an application to your Headmaster asking for a testimonial for opening student bank account. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Write an application to your Headmaster asking for a testimonial for opening student bank account.

21-June-2020

The Headmaster

Nilphamari Govt. Boys High School, Nilphamari.

Subject: An application for a testimonial.

Sir,

With due respect, I beg to state that I am a student of class six in your school. I have got scholarship in P.S.C. That’s why I have been informed to open a Student Bank Account. As an Identity Card, I have to attach a testimonial given by the school where I have been studying. So, I am badly in need of a testimonial.

I therefore pray and hope that you would be kind enough to issue me a testimonial and oblige there by.

Your most obediently,

Md Siam

Class: six

Shift: Morning

Section: B

Roll No: 5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad