Write a dialogue between you and your friend about a road accident you saw yesterday. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Write a dialogue between you and your friend about a road accident you saw yesterday.

Write a dialogue between you and your friend about a road accident you saw yesterday.

 

Fahim: Hello, friend, how are you?

Myself: I am not so fine.

 

Fahim: Why?

Myself: I am shocked to see a road accident.

 

Fahim: Oh! Now a days it is a common picture in our country. Where have you

seen the accident?

Myself: Yesterday, I saw the accident in Chourongeer Mor.

 

Fahim: What happened?

Myself: A friend of my younger brother died in theroad accident yesterday.

 

Fahim: Oh no! That’s really a bad news!

Myself: Yes, it is. I have just met his family. They are speechless in grief.

 

 

Fahim: I understand how they are feeling right now. How did the accident happen?

Myself: Well, it took place while he was going to Saidpur. The bus he was in was

going at a high speed. The road was narrow and it was dark at night. As a  result, when the driver saw another bus coming from opposite direction, he  couldn’t not slow down and two buses crashed face to face.

 

 

Fahim: That’s horrible!

Myself: 15 people died and about 50 people were injured. I just wish he weren’t

among those 15 people.

 

 

Fahim: I’m sorry. May his soul rest in peace.

Myself: It’s okay. We all have to leave this planet sooner or later.

 

Fahim: Yes, you’re right.

Myself: Anyway, I should go now. See you later.

 

Fahim: Good bye.

Myself: Good bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad