Write a dialogue between you and a bookseller on buying a grammar book - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Friday, June 19, 2020

Write a dialogue between you and a bookseller on buying a grammar book

Book Seller:  Good Morning. How may I help you?

Myself        : Good Morning. I want to buy a book.

 

 

Book Seller: There are different kinds of books here. What type of books do you

                        want to buy?

Myself        : I want to buy a grammar book.

 

 

Book Seller: What is the name of the grammar book you are asking for?

Myself        : I want to buy Applied English Grammar And Composition.

 

Book Seller: What is the name of the writer of Applied English Grammar And

                     Composition.

Myself        : The name of the writer of Applied English Grammar And Composition

                      is P C Das  

Book Seller: Let me search the very book.

Myself        : Ok, I am waiting.

 

 

Book Seller: Is this your desired book?

Myself        : Yes, it  is.

 

 

Book Seller: Can I pack it for you?

Myself        : What is the price of the book?

 

 

Book Seller: Only TK 400

Myself        : Oh take the money.

 

 

Book Seller: Thank you very much. Let me pack it for you.

Myself        :Ok, please pack it.

 

 

Book Seller: Here is your book. Come again.

Myself        : Ok. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad