Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Some important tag questions:

Some important tag questions:
Tag Questions:
1.      There is not enough time, is there?
2.      Please help me, will/ won’t you?
3.      Let us go there, shall will?
4.      Let them go, will/shall they/you?
5.      Every body is happy there, aren’t they?
6.      None wishes to be unhappy, do they?
7.      Nothing has happened, has it?
8.      I work sincerely , don’t I?
9.      There are many problem in our country, aren’t there?
10. Bangladesh is our motherland, isn’t she?
11. The sun gives us heat, doesn’t he?
12. One should love his parents, shouldn’t one?
13. One cannot deny his proposal, can one?
14. This is a nice building, isn’t it?
15. That cow is not strong, is it?
16. These mangoes are not tasty, are they?
17. Some of the students are present, aren’t they?
18. Most of the water is polluted, isn’t it?
19. How beautiful the flower is, isn’t it?
20. What a fool you are, aren’t you?
21. I know that he is honest, don’t I?
22. It is known to all that the Earth moves round the sun, isn’t it?
23. I am right, aren’t I?
24. You have to go there, don’t you?
25. He’d better do it, hadn’t he?

Post a Comment

0 Comments