My Visit to a Science Fair. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Friday, November 24, 2017

My Visit to a Science Fair.

My Visit to a Science Fair.

A science fair is an exhibition or display of scientific instrument. Las week our school authority arranged a science fair and it was held our school premises. I was simply charmed what I saw in the fair. Some school displayed handmade model of ships, motorcars, trains, radio and computer etc. But I liked most the microscope, the cheapest paddy thresher and the remote control light. Dhaka Govt. Boys School had shown this project. Their project was really praise worthy. Different school joined the fair and their participation made the fair more outstanding and enjoyable. I also participated in the fair with a model of automated ceiling fan with remote control device. It automatically saves time and energy of the people. I felt a sense of pleasure observing the scientific devices. Some colleges showcase their home-made agricultural gadgets including models of vehicles, ships, computers, aircraft, trains, radios, televisions, mobile handsets, etc. Science lovers from different areas came to visit the fair. Our school got third prize and it was a computer program. I spent about three hours visiting the fair and experienced many new things. I left the fair with a mixed feeling of joy and wonder. However in my life I will never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad