4. Between you and the doctor about your health problem..... - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Sunday, August 26, 2018

4. Between you and the doctor about your health problem.....


4. Between you and the doctor about your health problem.....

Myself: Good morning, sir!
Doctor:  Good morning! What’s wrong with you?

Myself: I have been suffering from fever since yesterday.
Doctor:  Have you any other problem?

Myself: I also feel headache and trembling.
Doctor:  Let me feel your pulse and check your fever. At this time the fever is 102
degree. Don’t worry, there is nothing serious. I am giving you the and you will be all right in a few days.

Myself: Thank you, doctor.
Doctor:  But get your blood tested for malaria, and come with the report tomorrow.

Myself:  OK, doctor.
Doctor:  I shall recommend at least two days rest for you.

Myself : Would you prepare a medical certificate for me to submit it in my office?
Doctor:  Oh sure.  This is your medical certificate.

Myself : Thank you very much. Please tell me how shall I take this medicine?
Doctor:  This medicine is for a day only. Take this dose as soon as you reach your home and the second at 3 pm and the third at night before sleeping.

Myself: What should I eat doctor?
Doctor:  You should eat only light food. You can take milk and fresh fruit also.

Myself: How much shall I pay you doctor?
Doctor:  Rupees hundred only.

Myself: Here it is please. Thanks doctor.
Doctor:  It’s all right.

Myself: Thank you doctor. I shall see you tomorrow with my blood report.
Doctor:  Ok.

Post Top Ad