5.A Dialogue on how to make a good result in the annual examination. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Sunday, August 26, 2018

5.A Dialogue on how to make a good result in the annual examination.


5.A Dialogue on how to make a good result in the annual examination.
Partho: Hello Toha, how are you?
Toha  : I am fine and what about you?

Partho: I am fine too, but I am a little bit nervous. I have come to you for some suggestions.
Toha  : Why are you so nervous? Please let me know your problem. It will be my  pleasure if I can help
            you in any way.

Partho:You can certainly help me. I want to make a good result as you made last year. Now I need to
             know the strategies you followed to make your brilliant result.
Toha  : It is very simple. I think it is not unknown to you how to make a good result in the annual
            examination . There is no secret  strategy at all, but you must follow certain rules.

Partho: Okay! Please tell me about the rules I should follow.
Toha  : Firstly, you should study regularly. You must not cram anything without understanding. Then you
            should make your own notes and revise them frequently.

Partho: Nice! What is your suggestion for English and Mathematics?
Toha  : For English and Mathematics your proficiency will depend on constant practice. Every day you
           will have to take practice-test in writing.

Partho: Excellent! Is there anything more?
Toha  : Yes, you should develop a habit of writing. Whatever you read, you must write it. It will give you
            manifolds benefits.

Partho: Okay. Do you have any advice for examination?
Toha  : Yes, you should budget your time for exams, make your handwriting legible,  and write all
            answers. Avoid unnecessary topics in the answer scripts.

Partho: Thank you for your precious suggestions. I will surely follow these strategies.
Toha  : You are most welcome. Remember that there is no secret to make a good result but to study
             regularly.

Post Top Ad