Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Weely Test on Narration



S.K.R. ENGLISH LEARNLING HOME
Class-Seven-18
Subject : English 2nd Paper
Marks: 15                    Time : 30 Minutes.
 A. Re-write the followings into indirect speech:         1×15=15
1.    She said to me, “I was ill”
2.   He said, “I was absent yesterday.”
3.   Imran said to me, “I was ill.”
4.   The student said, “We were reading books.”
5.    Rahim says, “I did not play as I was sick.”
6.    He said, “I saw her yesterday.”
7.    She said to her mother, “I dreamt a bed dream last night.”
8.   They said, “We did our duty.”
9.    They said to us, “We shall do it any cost.”
10.  John Keats said, “Truth is beauty, beauty is truth.”
11.  I said to him, “I shall go to Dhaka tomorrow.”
12.  I said to him, “I met Raihan on my way to school.”
13.  My mother said about you, “His behaviour is good.”
14.  Limon says, “I am well now.”
15.  Tultul said to him, “We completed it.”