A MEMORABLE DAY IN YOUR LIFE. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Friday, May 31, 2019

A MEMORABLE DAY IN YOUR LIFE.


A MEMORABLE DAY IN YOUR LIFE.
Life is made up of events and experiences. But all of these are not equally important and memorable. Some of these are pleasant and they remain evergreen in great. My first day at school is such an event.
It was the 1st January of 20__. On that very day man, my father tools me to the nearest primary school of our locality in the morning. When I stepped inside the school compound with my father I was somewhat afraid finding myself in a new environment my heart began to beat. At first, he asked my name and some other easy questions. I could answer all of them.
Then I was taken to the classroom just at 10.00 a.m. Our class teacher MD. Ruhul Amin appeared before us. We all stood up to show him respect. The class lasted 35 minutes and all the time he treated us as his friends and spoke in a polite manner. Finally, he gave us Hemet work. When the bell rang, he left the class. I had four other periods with a break of 30 minutes. I found that all my teachers were careful, friendly and helpful.
At the leisure Period, all of my classmates started playing of the field. I felt very lonely and was loitering here and tree. Then they invited me to join them. At first, I was a little suspicious. But the warmth with which they received me dispelled all my fears. I felt myself like a free bird flying in the open sky.
My first day at school in the most memorable day of my life. Everything in the school appeared before me to be new and joyful. I left the school at 02:30 p.m. With new experience and cheerful mind. The day will remain evergreen in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad