Write an application to your Headmaster requesting him for transfer certificate. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Write an application to your Headmaster requesting him for transfer certificate.


Write an application to your Headmaster requesting him for transfer certificate. 
10-June-2019
The Headmaster,
Nilphamari Govt. Boys High School, Nilphamari.
Subject:- An application for a transfer certificate  .
Sir, 
Most respectfully, I beg to state that my father is a government employee. Recently he has been transferred from Nilphamari to Khulna. Our residence is going to be shifted there very soon. So, I regret to inform you that it is not possible for me to continue my studies at your school.  I, therefore, pray that you would kindly issue me a transfer certificate and oblige thereby.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Nahid.
Class: Seven  
Shift: Day
Section: A
Roll No: 05

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad