Write a dialogue about aim in life you and your headmaster. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Monday, June 3, 2019

Write a dialogue about aim in life you and your headmaster.


Write a dialogue about aim in life you and your headmaster.
“A dialogue between teacher and student about aim in life you and your headmaster.”
Myself : Assaalamu Alaikum.
HM  : Walaikum  Assalam.

Myself : How are you, Sir?
HM  : Alhamdulillah and you?

Myself : Mash Allah, I am okey.
HM  : I want to know something from you.

Myself : What do you want to know from me sir?
HM  : I mean, I want to know your aim in life.

Myself : Oh!. It is a computer engineer.
HM  : But why ?

Myself : I think it the most suitable to me.
HM  : Make me understand please.

Myself : Sir, You know that it is the age of information, communication technology and science.
HM  : Yes, it is sure. But is it very essential to be a computer engineer for it?

Myself : Computer technology is used to serve and connect people in the modern world. Desktops,
               laptops and mobile devices network the world together and perform multiple operations at once;
               however, this industry includes more than these machines. Individuals, communities,
               government and organizations rely on computer technology to produce or innovate the majority
               of things in their lives, such as food, services, entertainment, care, communication, education and
               transportation.
HM  : Yes, you are right.

Myself : I think so. Sir, can I be successful in that?
HM  : Oh! Sure for being a computer engineer, you have to work hard to gather the knowledge about
           computer. Then you have to apply your knowledge in your practical life. Nowadays without the
           knowledge of computer modern life cannot be thought of.

Myself : At any cost I want to be a computer engineer and for this I will work hard sir. please bless me sir.
HM  : Obviously I will pray to my God for you you so that your your dream can be fulfilled and if you
           dream is fulfilled not only you but also with the teachers will be happy and proud. 

HM  : Okey, I am very pleased to know about your aim in life. Try to materialize it.
Myself : Thank you very much sir for inspiring me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad