Write a dialogue about the importance of discipline. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Monday, June 3, 2019

Write a dialogue about the importance of discipline.


Write a dialogue about the importance of discipline.
“A dialogue between two friends about the importance of discipline

Mohona: Hi friend, how are you?
Humayra:I am fine and you?

Mohona: I am not so fine because Suman sir has rebuked me.
Humayra:Why has he rebuked you?

Mohona: He has been annoyed with me for my misconduct. He has told me that I do not know the
               importance of discipline. Can you tell me the importance of discipline?
Humayra: Discipline is a way of life, where one tries to be on time and live in a systematic way. It is a
                 habit and not an adaptation in life. So one can practice discipline for a better life. However,
                 Discipline means training of the mind and character. It is obedience to rules and an orderly
                 behavior. It also refers to the practices involved in to regulate the human behaviour accordance
                 to a set of pre-determined rules.

Mohona: Does discipline help in maintaining time?
Humayra:Yes, When one is disciplined, they are better able to manage their time at school, work and at
                 home.

Mohona: What is the function of discipline in one’s life?
Humayra: Discipline is also a measure of good character which is a desirable quality for a person to have.
                 It makes an individual dependable and reliable as discipline sends the message that one can be
                trusted to always do the right thing.  Discipline also helps a person to achieve their goals
                because discipline acts as a guide towards the right path and removes all elements of
                distractions.  Discipline breeds peace and harmony as there will be complete adherence to the
                law and therefore no cause for violence amongst people living together.

Mohona: Anything else?
Humayra: Discipline is very important in the battle field. If there is no discipline among the soldiers, they
                 cannot win any battle. They do great harm to the country. The country becomes weak. A
                 disciplined army is great source strength to the country.
Mohona: Oh, now, I have understood the importance of discipline and now I will to lead myself in a
                disciplined way.
Humayra: Thank you friend. I am successful because I am able to to make you understand about the
                  importance of discipline. It is my success.
Mohona: Thank you very much.
Humayra: Okey, friend. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad