Write a dialogue between two friends about planning for a picnic after the examination. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Write a dialogue between two friends about planning for a picnic after the examination.


Write a dialogue between two friends about planning for a picnic after the examination.

Raisa  :    Hello, Megha . How are you?
Megha:    I am so fine. And you?


Raisa  : I am also fine. What will you do after Half-yearly Exam?  
Megha:  I haven’t thought of it yet. 

Raisa  :  Have you ever visited Cox’s Bazar?
Megha:    No. Have you visited there?

Raisa  :    No, I want to visit there. Do you know why Cox’s Bazar is important?
Megha:  Yes, Cox’s Bazar is the largest sea-beach in the world. And it is a charming and enjoyable place. I know   that Today, Cox's Bazar is one of the most visited tourist destinations in Bangladesh.

Raisa  :    After our Half-yearly Exam, we are going to Cox’s Bazar. Are you agree to go with me?
Megha:    Why not? Definitely, I will go with you. I want to enjoy the scenery of Cox’s Bazar.

Raisa  :    Ok, it will be pleasure if you join us.
Megha:    Thank you for your invitation.
Raisa  :    You are welcome !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad