Write a dialogue between two friends about the proper uses of time. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Write a dialogue between two friends about the proper uses of time.


Write a dialogue between two friends about the proper uses of time.

Map:  Hello Eva. How are you?
Eva :  Fine. Thank you. What’s about you?

Map: I am also fine. Thanks. Wat is about your study?
Eva : Not good because I can not complete my Math’s and English.

Map:  Do you know the importance of proper use of time.
Eva :  I only know that time is valuable. But I do not know how time should be used properly.

Map:  Don't you follow a routine ?
Eva : No, I do not. But I want to maintain a routined life as I waste my time doing unnecessary things

Map:   Listen, proper use means doing anything at the right time. Indeed! You should follow a routine to use your  time properly.
Eva : Please suggest me some ways about the proper use of time.

Map:  Don't feel depressed. There is still a lot of time left to complete your studies. Now, Make division of your  time and then use it accordingly.
Eva :Oh, your words make me hopeful! But how it would be possible?

Map:  Yes, it is possible only if you don't waste any more time. You have to make a routine from now and follow  it strictly.
Eva :It is okay. I'll do that. But how long should I spend on reading every day?

Map: It is a good question. I think, at this stage you should study for at least 8 hours every day.

Eva: Now I can realize the importance of regular study and the proper use of time. Thank you very much for your suggestions.

Map : Thank you very much for your realization. Hope you will work as per your routine to overcome the loss you have made.
Eva: Yes, of course. You are most welcome. Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad