Write a dialogue between you and your friend on the benefits of early Rising. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Write a dialogue between you and your friend on the benefits of early Rising.


Write a dialogue between you and your friend on the benefits of early Rising.

Friend:  Why are you always late for the class? If you are so late every day, you will be in great difficulty.
Myself: I always try to come on time, but I simply can’t.

Friend:  Why can’t you? What time do you get up in the morning? 
Myself: I usually get up from bed at around 9 o’clock. I watch TV and sleep late.

Friend:  You should rise early and get the benefits of early rising.
Myself:  What is the benefit of early rising?

Friend:  An early riser has many advantages [উপকারিতা].
Myself: Can you explain?

Friend:  Why not?
Myself: Please.

Friend:  An early riser gets enough time. He can say his morning prayer. He can enjoy morning air, can take some physical exercise. He can earn more and become wealthy. Myself:  Anything more?

Friend:  He can enjoy the chirping of birds, can have a walk on the grass.
Myself:  But can he enjoy the morning sweet bed?

Friend: Do you think it very essential [অত্যাবশ্যক]?
Myself:  Yes, I like to enjoy morning bed very much.

Friend:  But do you know that early rising is more important than morning bed?
Myself:  Actually, I don’t know. Please tell me some.

Friend:  There is a proverb [প্রবাদ], “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.”
Myself:  How fine the verse is! I was in the dark. However, I will start getting up early in the morning from tomorrow.

Friend:   It is certainly a wise decision. I will call you tomorrow in the morning at your house and take you for a walk with me by the riverside.
Myself:  You are most welcome. I really appreciate your suggestion and I will follow it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad