Write a dialogue on an interesting book. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Monday, June 3, 2019

Write a dialogue on an interesting book.


Write a dialogue on an interesting book.
“A dialogue between two friends about an interesting book
Lisha : Hello, Anika. How’re you?
Anika : Hey Lisha, I’m fine, thanks and you?

Lisha :I’m fine too.
Anika : So, what brings you to my home?

Lisha : You didn’t come to play with us last two days. What happened?
Anika : Oh, it’s nothing serious. I have been just reading an interesting book for two days.

Lisha : What book is it?
Anika : It is “Harry Potter and Philosopher’s Stone”.

Lisha : What’s it about?
Anika : It’s a fantasy novel. It’s about a magical world.

Lisha :Tell me about the main characters.
Anika :The main character is Harry Potter. The whole novel is based on him. There are also two
                important characters named Ron Weasly and Hermione Granger who are Harry Potter’s best
                friends.

Lisha : Can you tell me about the story in a short?
Anika : Well, Harry and his friends are wizards. They study in school of magic. Harry’s parents were
                killed by the evil Voldemort. Harry defeats Voldemort and he flees away.

Lisha : Wow, it’s seems really interesting! I just have to read it. Can I borrow it?
Anika : Sure. I have just finished it.

Lisha : Thanks a lot. See you later then.
Anika : Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad