Write a dialogue on the procedure of taking books from the library. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Monday, June 3, 2019

Write a dialogue on the procedure of taking books from the library.


Write a dialogue on the procedure of taking books from the library.
“A dialogue between two friends about the procedure of taking books from the library

Urshita: Hi Aysha, how are you?
Aysha : Hi I am fine and you?
Urshita: I am not fine because I need a book that is not available in bookshop.
Aysha : Oh It is not a problem you can borrow books from public library. And for this you have to take a   
             library card.
Urshita: But I have no library card and I don't know how to manage a library card. Can you tell me about
              the procedures of taking books from the library?
Aysha : Oh sure I will tell you about the procedures of taking books from the library.
Urshita: Please, tell me.
Aysha : At first you have to you go to a library. Then you have to tell the librarian that you want to be the
            member of the library.
Urshita: Then?
Aysha : Then the librarian will give you a form and you have to you fill in the form.
Urshita: What is the function of the form? Why will it be given to me?
Aysha : You have to fill in the form with your personal information. You have to to fill in the form with
             the information of your address, your name, your educational qualifications and so on.
Urshita: What should I do after filling in the form?
Aysha :  Then they will verify your information that you will give them to justify weather your
               information  is correct.
Urshita:Then?
Aysha : After few days they will give you a library card when they are sure of the information given to
               them by you is correct.
Urshita: Is it all?
Aysha : Yes, then you will be eligible for taking books from library for some fixed days.
Urshita: Thank you friend for telling me the procedures of taking books from the library.
Aysha : Thank you,bye! see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad