Write a letter to your friend about your progress in studies. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Write a letter to your friend about your progress in studies.


Write a letter to your friend about your progress in studies. 


25 June, 2019
Sabujpara, Nilphamari.

Dear Rafi,
I received your leer yesterday. I have come to know that you are very worried about your preparation in English for the upcoming S.S.C examination. You also wanted to know about my preparation. Our examination is very near at hand. But I am also very anxious about my preparation in English and General Science. Even I could not obtain pass marks in the last one in the Test Exam. Please Rafi, send me a short suggestion in this subject if you have any. I am already taking model tests in English and Math once a week with a coaching centre. I can send you the question papers if you ask for. I think, if you take tests yourself, it will work best. However, my preparation for the rest of the subjects is O.k. Now I am only revising them. Please inform me of the entre condition of your preparation.

No more today. Convey my best regards to your parents and love to your younger brother.

Your loving friend
Sinan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad