Paragraph: Your Next Door Neighbours - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Friday, August 23, 2019

Paragraph: Your Next Door Neighbours


Your Next Door Neighbours
Neighbors are those persons who live closer to our house or flat. Neighbors play an important role in our social life. Man is a social being.  We all have neighbors. Nobody can live without neighbors whether he likes them or not. It is advisable to find a good neighbor before finding a good house. A good and understanding neighbor makes our life sweet. A bad neighbor makes it unpleasant and unbearable. I live in Nilphamari which is a small town. The area where I live is inhabited by people belonging to different trade and professions. Some of them are government servants. The others are school and college teachers, doctors, engineers and businessmen. He is the happiest  man who has good neighbours. Fortunately, I am one of them. I have the best of relations with my neighbours. They are frank and sociable. They whole-heartedly co-operate with one another. They share one another joys and sorrows. There has never been any trouble between us. Our life has been smooth and peaceful. We have been living here in harmony for years. My neighbours are like my relatives. In fact, we behave as if we were members of a family. I have many neighbours, but the best among them is the one who lives on my left. He is a doctor by profession. He is gentle, and sober. He is always polite and courteous. My neighbour shares joys and sorrows of their neighbours. He is full of sympathy for everyone. He has always been helpful to me. Whenever I have had any trouble he has come to help me without asking for it. He has never charged any fees for attending any patient in the locality. So to say it can be said that Neighbours are the sources of Joys and pleasures if they are honest and truthful as well as faithful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad