Write a dialogue between two friends Tazzi and Tazbi about food habit through Messenger. . - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Monday, June 29, 2020

Write a dialogue between two friends Tazzi and Tazbi about food habit through Messenger. .

Write a dialogue between two friends Tazzi and Tazbi about food habit through Messenger. .

Tazzi: Hello Tazbi, how are you?

Tazbi: I am fine. And you?

 

Tazzi: I am also fine. You have sent me many pictures of the people of Bangladesh. I think they are honest and hard working.  

Tazbi: Yes, we are honest and hard working.

 

Tazzi: Actually, I want to know the food habit of the people of your country. Will you tell me?

Tazbi: Of course, I will tell you. In my country, Bangladesh, people usually are used to taking three meals a day, breakfast lunch and dinner. They are fond of rice. Fish, vegetables and pulses. People usually eat rice and one or two curries for both lunch and dinner.

 

Tazzi: Do they eat fish?

Tazbi: Yes, they eat fish. There are large varieties of fish in our country. But Hilsha is the most popular of all fishes.

 

Tazzi: Do they eat fruits?

Tazbi: Yes. They eat also different types of fruits including mangoes, Jackfruits, Bananas etc.We have different kinds of pithas during the winter season.

 

Tazzi: Thank you dear for telling me about the food habit of the people of your country.

Tazbi: You are also thanked for showing your interest in knowing the food habit of the people of my country.

Tazzi: Okey dear bye.

Tazbi: Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad