Write a dialogue between two friends Tazzi and Tazbi about food habit. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Monday, June 29, 2020

Write a dialogue between two friends Tazzi and Tazbi about food habit.

Write a dialogue between two friends Tazzi and Tazbi about food habit.

Tazzi: Hi! Tazbi, how are you?

Tazbi: I am fine. And you?

 

Tazzi: I am also fine. Have you taken your breakfast?

Tazbi: Yes. I have taken my breakfast.

 

Tazzi: Yes. I have also taken my breakfast. What have you taken your breakfast?

Tazbi: I have eaten rice with vegetables in my breakfast.

 

Tazzi: What are you saying to me? I do not know people eat rice in breakfast. Do you eat rice everyday for your breakfast?

Tazbi: Yes, everyday I eat rice for my breakfast. I think you are astonished at hearing it.

 

Tazzi: Yes, I am.

Tazbi: What do you eat for your breakfast?

 

Tazzi: Everyday I eat banana and pa-bread for my breakfast. But sometimes I eat parota and fry-egg.

Tazbi: Will you tell me what you eat for lunch?

 

Tazzi: Yes, usually I eat rice and fish for my lunch but sometimes I eat rice and meat?

What do you eat for lunch?

Tazbi: Everyday I eat rice and meat for my lunch. I do not like any vegetables and fish.

 

Tazzi: What do you eat for your supper?

Tazbi: I eat also  rice and vegetable for my supper.

 

Tazzi: That means you eat rice three times a day. But you look very healthy. How is it possible?

Tazbi: Yes, it is possible because Vegetables are a rich source of nutrients. Adding vegetables to our daily food routine makes a healthy diet. Having more vegetables instead of oily foods and junk foods helps in weight management. Eating all the varieties of vegetables increases our immune.  It is good to eat vegetables regularly to protect our body from diseases.

 

 

Tazzi: Oh! I see. Now will try to follow your food habit.

Tazbi: Yes, dear if you follow my food habit, you may be healthy.

 

Tazzi: It is really nice to have been talking to you for a long time. Thank you for your polite and constructive conversation.

 

Tazbi: Ok dear, Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad