Write a dialogue between you and your friend about the usefulness of vegetables. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Write a dialogue between you and your friend about the usefulness of vegetables.

Myself: Hello Roop, how are you?

Roop  : I am not so good.

 

Myself: Why?

Roop  : I always feel tired.

 

Myself: What is the reason of your tiredness? Can I know?

Roop  : Actually I do not know why I feel tired.

 

Myself: Do you eat vegetables regularly?

Roop  : No, I do not like vegetables. I like beef, junk food, mutton and more like these.

 

Myself: Do you know the usefulness of vegetables?

Roop  : No. What is the usefulness of eating vegetables for keeping our health sound?

 

Myself: Yes, vegetables plays a vital role keeping our health sound?

Roop  : Please tell me the importance of vegetables.

 

Myself: Vegetables are a rich source of nutrients. Adding vegetables to our daily food routine makes a healthy diet. Having more vegetables instead of oily foods and junk foods helps in weight management. Eating all the varieties of vegetables increases our immune.  It is good to eat vegetables regularly to protect our body from diseases.

Roop  : Anything else?

 

Myself: Yes, Our food we intake daily is the source of all essentials namely vitamins, minerals, fibers and phytochemicals. All food we have nowadays does not do well to our body. Since time being, vegetables are said to be the source of nutrients and immunity. One who takes right amount of fruits and vegetables is immune to diseases. Vegetables form a healthy diet which keeps our stomach full for a longer time. As a result, one doesn’t gain weight even if he overeats vegetables every day. Vegetables that are healthy and easy to be added in daily food are tomatoes, garlic, broccoli, carrot, spinach and so on.

 

 

Roop : Friend, I have been also suffering from constipation. Do the vegetables help in in this case?

 

Myself: Yes, vegetables relieve constipation and help digestion.

Roop  : Thank you dear for telling me the usefulness of vegetables.

 

Myself: It’s okay. I hope now you will eat vegetables regularly.

Roop  : Yes, I will do it.

 

Myself: Now I have to go dear. Bye.

Roop  : Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad