Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Write a letter to your friend describing a football match that has been recently enjoyed.

05-July-2020,

Fakirgonj, Kundapukur, Nilphamari.

Dear Nihar,

At first take my cordial love from the core of my heart. I hope you are well by the grace of God. I am also well. I have received your letter five hours ago. In your letter, you have shown your interest to know the football match that has been recently enjoyed by me. Now I am describing it to you.

 

Recently, I got an opportunity to witness a football match between Ramgonj High School, Nilphari, and our School, Kundapukur High School, Nilphamari at Nilphamari Stadium, Nilphamari . Both the teams were equally strong. The referee blew the whistle at 11 a.m. and the match started. In the first half, Ramgonj High School dominated our team. They could easily score a goal but they could not score any goal. No team could score any goal in the first half. In the second half, our players became more active, our captain reached with the ball. Their goal keeper came forward to meet him.

 

Our captain slipped the ball through his legs. Thus, we scored a goal. There were only ten minutes more. The Ramgonj High School team tried to rush. Before the time was over, their captain also scored a goal. Thus the match ended in a draw.

The match was really exciting.

 

No more today. Convey my adab to your paraents and love to the youngers.

Your loving friend,

Md.  Siam  


Post a Comment

0 Comments