Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

An application for changing optional subject

An application for changing optional subject

Question:imagine, you are bijoy. You study in blue bird school and college, sylhet. You took biology as an optional subject. You would like to take higher math for the same. Write an application to the principal of your school for the change of optional subject. Give reason for this change.
Answer:
28 July, 2014,
The principal, Blue bird school and college,Nilphamari.
Subject: application for changing optional subject.
Sir,
I have the honor to state that I am a student of science group of class nine of your school. At the time of my admission I took biology as my optional, subject and higher math as my elective subject. After the 1stterminal examination I realized that higher math is difficult to me. Besides, I want to get myself admitted into medical science. In this respect biology is more important for me then higher math. Now, I have decided to take biology as my exertive subject and higher math as my optional subject.I, therefore, prey and hope that you would be kind enough to permit me to change my optional subject.
Yours truly,
Bijoy
Class-nine, Roll-No-07,

20th May, 2014,
The Principal,“X” College, Naogaon.
Subject: Prayer for  changing  an elective subject.
Sir,
I respectfully beg  to state that  I  am  a  student of (HONS)  I st   year. I took  up Economics as my elective subject. Now it is seemed  to me very  difficult. So I want to change my elective subject. I want to take  History  in lieu of  Economics.May  I  therefore  pray  and hope that  you would be kind enough to grant  my prayer  and oblige  thereby.
Your most obediently
 “ N”

Post a Comment

0 Comments