Informal Letters SSC 2016 - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Informal Letters SSC 2016



Informal Letters SSC  2016
Co-curricular activities of my school
Nilphamari,
10/03/2012
Dear Aulok
Hope that you are well. I am fine by the grace of almighty Allah. Your last letter is just to hand. You wanted to know about co-curricular activities of my school. I am giving a short idea on it.
The school has a traditional popularity for its co-curricular activities. The annual cultural program is celebrated every year.  Inter-school games or matches are held almost all the year. Debating, computer programs, Kabadi, Cricket etc. are played regularly. Our headmaster is fond of songs. He organizes weekly singing competition every Thursday.
I think that you will be pleased knowing about ours. I am eagerly waiting to know about your school.
No more today
Yours ever
Aulok.

*** Write a latter to your friend about your preparation for the upcoming S.S.C examination/ progress of studies.
ST,
Nilphamari.
25 June, 2015
Dear Sihab,
I received your letter yesterday. I have come to know that you are very worried about your preparation in English for the upcoming S.S.C examination. You also wanted to  know about my preparation.
Our examination is very near at hand. But I am also very anxious about my preparation in English and General Science. Even I could not obtain pass marks in the last one in the Test Exam. Please Sajib, send me a short suggestion in this subject if you have any. I am already taking model tests in English and Math once a week with a coaching centre. I can send you the question papers if you ask for. I think, if you take tests yourself, it will work best.
However, my preparation for the rest of the subjects is O.k. Now I am only revising them. Please inform me of the entire condition of your preparation.
No more today. With good wishes.
Your loving friend
Joy.
*** Write a letter to your friend about a multimedia class taken by your science teacher of your school.
Nilphamari,
10/03/2012
Dear Aulok
Hope that you are well. I am fine by the grace of Almighty Allah. Your last letter is just to hand. You wanted to know about a multimedia class taken by my science teacher of my  school.Now,
 I am giving a short idea on it.
Now, the  classes in our school are taken  based on multimedia classes. I am telling you one of the multimedia  classes taken by Mr. Ruhul Amin, an assistant teacher of science department. The class was taken by the use of a projector and a computer. The class was very interesting as well as enjoyable. The very class was  on "The parts of Body." He described the parts of the body in such a way that we were watching them  practically. We quickly  learned the different names of the organs of the body. I think such types of classes are helpful to the students.
No more today
Yours ever
Aulok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad