Write a dialogue on the prayer for financial help from the poor fund. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Monday, June 3, 2019

Write a dialogue on the prayer for financial help from the poor fund.


Write a dialogue on the prayer for financial help from the poor fund.
“A dialogue between teacher and student on the prayer for financial help from the poor fund
.
Student: Hello Sir, How are you?
Teacher: I am fine, thanks for your concern. And how are you?
 
Student: Thank you, I am not so fine Sir. I am in a problem.
Teacher: What type of problem are suffering from? You can tell me about your problem. I will try my best
                to solve.

Student:  Sir, I need some financial help from poor fund because it has been difficult for my father to  bear
                my educational expenses.

Teacher: What is your father? Is his income insufficient to meet the demand of the members of your
               family?
Student:  My father is a retired  government service holder. He is the only earning member of our family.
Teacher: How many members are there in your family?
Student:  There are eight members in my family. My brother and sister study in different schools. He has
                to maintain the family of eight members with his poor income.
Teacher: What is your last result?
Student:  Sir I got have got GPA 5 in Junior School Certificate Examination 2018.
Teacher: Okey, You are eligible to to get financial help from poor fund. My advice for you is that you
               should read books well to make an excellent result in the the coming exam and don't worry about
                your financial matter.
Student:  Sir thank you very much. I will remember you as long as I will live in the world.
Teacher: Okey, You may come now.
Student:  Thank you sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad