Write a dialogue with a doctor for your overgrowth. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Monday, June 3, 2019

Write a dialogue with a doctor for your overgrowth.


Write a dialogue with a doctor for your overgrowth.
“A dialogue between two friends about your overgrowth
Myself: May I coming sir?
Doctor: Yes, come in. What's the problem you are suffering from?

Myself: Sir for some days I am quite unable to move here and there.
Doctor: How old are you?

Myself: I am 13 years old.
Doctor: You are only 13 years old but your figure is saying that you are a girl of 35 years old. You have
             become fatter than your age.

Myself: Sir, I cannot sit down and stand up easily.
Doctor: Oh yes I have got your problem. You are suffering from overgrowth.

Myself: What is overgrowth sir? Is it a disease? What should I do to get rid of it?
Doctor: Actually we can consider it as one type of diseases because it  can weaken the body of a person
             easily.

Myself: I eat good food sir. How has it attacked me?
Doctor: I think you always eat fast food which is not suitable for our body. Many fast-food meals have
           added sugar. Not only does that mean extra calories, but also little nutrition. Excess calories from
           fast-food meals can cause weight gain. This may lead toward obesity.  Obesity increases your risk
           for respiratory problems, including asthma and shortness of breath.  The extra pounds can put
           pressure on your heart and lungs and symptoms may show up even with little exertion. You may
           notice difficulty breathing when you’re walking, climbing stairs, or exercising.

Myself: What should I do  now sir?
Doctor: I am prescribing some medicine. You have to do some physical exercises. You have to avoid fast
              food. Then you will be able to to get rid of overgrowth of your body otherwise it will not be
              possible.

Myself: Thank you very much sir. Doctor:
Doctor: ok ,come to me after 7 days and inform me about the progress of the body.

Myself: Ok, sir. Bye.
Doctor: Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad