Write a dialogue between teacher and student on the necessity of reading books. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Monday, June 3, 2019

Write a dialogue between teacher and student on the necessity of reading books.


Write a dialogue between teacher and student on the necessity of reading books.
“A dialogue between teacher and student on the necessity of reading books

 Student: Hello Sir, How are you?
 Teacher: I am fine, thanks for your concern. And how are you?
 
Student: Thank you, I am also fine Sir. Sir I have been assigned on an assignment which is troubling me a
                lot. Can you please help me?
 Teacher: Yes of course. Tell me what is your problem regarding your written task?
 
Student: Sir, I am failing to find the accurate data on my assignment topic, there is not any helpful
               material on internet? From where can I find it?
 Teacher: Have you not read any book on the topic until?
 
Student: Ammm...[hesitantly] No Sir.
 Teacher: Oh! That's the deprivation and loss which you have done in your educational career. Books are
                the best companions. There are a lots of books existed in the collage library, Public library and
                in book stalls, where you can easily find accurate and authentic data  belonging with
                your assignment. Have you not heard about: the more you read, the more you know the more
                you know, the smarter you grow  the smarter you grow, the stronger your voice when speaking
                your mind or making your choice.
 
Student: Sorry Sir, this is my fault, not to read the books. I always cast aside myself from book reading.
 Teacher:  Book reading expands our knowledge towards every field of life. Reading enables the mind to
                 think over objects of interest, which enable a person in making informed decisions, its food for
                 the soul, for it nourishes the human intellect in probing things deeper, analyzing things, and
                 provide guidance to people, to instances they have not yet been exposed to life. If you do not
                 give credit to book reading you would fall behind.

Student: Sir, I have understood the benefits and boons of Book reading, I shall give to it soon.
Teacher: Now it's look good. Keep reading books on various subjects and themes, art, science, general
                knowledge, medicine, grammar and biographies of the great writer, scientist and politicians,
                enables you to get more and more knowledge.

Student: Okay Sir, I shall act upon your advice. Thank you.
Teacher: Your are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad