Write a dialogue between your teacher and you on being late in the class. - ENGLISH WORLD S.K.R.

An Easy Way of Learning English with Suman Sir.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

YouTube

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Write a dialogue between your teacher and you on being late in the class.

Myself : May I come in, sir?

Teacher: Yes, stand there. Why do you always come late? If you do so, you can not cut a good figure in the exam. To reach school in time is one of the rules of this school.

 

Myself : Sir, it is the rickshaw which makes me late.

Teacher : What time do you leave house?

 

Myself : I always leave my house at quarter to 8.

Teacher : How far is your house from here?

 

Myself :Sir, it is about three kilometers from here.

Teacher : That is why, you get late. You leave your house very late.

 

Myself : Sir, I take my breakfast at 7:30 a.m.

Teacher : What time do you get up?

 

Myself : I get up at about 7:00 a.m.

 

Teacher : Don't you say your prayer?

 Myself : Not regularly.

 

Teacher : My dear. It is a bad habit. Change your routine. Always get up early in the morning. Say your prayers and go for a morning walk. If you do this, you will be the owner of a sound health.

Myself :Sir, there is no park near my house.

 

Teacher : No problem. You can walk along the street in the morning time. Take breakfast at right time and then leave for school. If you follow this you will be able to reach school in time. If you do not follow this, you can not reach your school  in time. I think you have got the point what I have wanted to mean.

Myself :You are right, sir. From tomorrow, I shall never be late.

 

Teacher : Good. One thing more keep in mind. Regularity and punctuality help a man conquer the mountains.

Myself : Thank you very much for your good advice. Can I sit now, sir?

 

Teacher : Oh Yes, of course.

Myself : Thank you sir.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you

Post Top Ad